Tuesday 8 January 2013

Monday





Well hubby should have started back to work this morning but he is full of this flu virus that has been doing the rounds so had to phone in sick.  Luckily he managed to get a doctor's appointment for Tuesday morning so we're hoping the doctor will be able to give him something for his chest as it's causing him real problems.

All in all I've had a quite productive day...first of all I sorted my ebay pattern sales  and got them all into the post. The house has been dusted and hoovered and two loads of washing done.  I also made pasta with bolognese sauce for tea.  I think I may have forgotten to put something in it as it wasn't as tasty as it normally is...lol

This evening I have managed to finish the first of my 'stash down' baby blankets and also had yarn over so I was able to make a matching hat and pair of booties.  Pics to follow tomorrow weather permitting!

I've also sorted out the yarn for my next blanket.  This one will be a baby girl's blanket in shades of white, pink and pale lilac.

The weather has been quite mild here for the last few days and as I was putting out the rubbish I noticed that my rhubarb is just pushing through the soil....has spring come early?

My garden is looking quite sorry for itself at the moment.  I shall have to get my thinking cap on and see what can be done with it once the spring arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment