Friday 2 September 2011

Yorkshire Coast & Moors


Hubby and I have spent a lovely couple of days in Scarborough, Yorkshire.
We visited some great places and had quite a hectic time,  so much so that we could do with a holiday to get over  our trip!
Of course I took some knitting with me to work on during the car journey.  I am currently knitting a pair of socks for my lovely father in law which I will put in his Christmas box.





We stayed at a great little bed and breakfast place which was about 10 minutes walk away from the beach.  On our first evening we took a walk down to the beach and the harbour.  The waves were lashing against the harbour walls and it was so funny watching the children trying to dodge the sea spray. 







We have been to Scarborough before for a day trip and visited Scarborough Castle which you can just see at the top of the hill in the last picture.
Boats moored in the harbour

Sun going down on the light-house




No comments:

Post a Comment