Friday 30 September 2011

Snowman Cocoon and Hat

After sorting my huge stash of yarn a few weeks ago I am now determined to start knitting my way through it!

I have quite a few balls of  Sirdar Snowflake Chunky yarn but was unsure what to turn it into.  After a couple of days deliberating I took my lead from the name of the yarn 'snowflake' and came up with a Christmas themed cocoon and hat set.

The cocoon is made to resemble a snowman by adding buttons to the hat and down the front of the coat and I made two 'snowballs' one to top the hat and one stitched to the bottom of the cocoon.



I think it would look great for a babies first Christmas photo shoot or a great photo prop for the reborn doll artist to display their reborns.

The set can be found in  my ebay shop here: Tipeetoes Ebay Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment