Sunday 5 June 2011

Where Did The Sun Go?

Friday and Saturday where such lovely days but it has been back to the normal gloom and rain today although it feels very warm.

I want to take some crochet with  me on our few days away so have been looking for a suitable pattern to start on another baby blanket.

I found this for a pretty afghan on freepatterns.com.  I love the dusky shade of pink that has been used with the white but don't have anything similar in my stash.


I am currently on a self imposed yarn buying ban so I've decided to make it in simple baby pink and white which I have oodles of.  The blanket is made up of 40 small individual squares joined together for the centre piece with a deep border.

I'm hoping to have the middle squares completed on our four hour car journey and will work on the border if/when I feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty blanket.. I don't think I could put myself on a yarn ban, mind you I have enough to last years :)) But.... LOL
    have a great day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. my yarn ban didn't last...we found a great wool shop on our trip away and I had to give in....lol!!

    ReplyDelete