Saturday 11 June 2011

Rochester Cathedral

We spent a lovely day in Rochester whilst we were away.  It is such a lovely little town and I found a great craft shop which I really enjoyed looking around.  I even broke my yarn ban and brought home a few balls of yarn in shades of coffee and cream which I am going to turn into something to remind me of our trip away.

Here are a few pics of the Cathedral which is the second oldest in England and was founded in 604AD.  The official website for the Cathedral can be found here Rochester Cathedral Website










You can take a virtual tour around the Cathedral here: Virtual Tour

Thank you for the well wishes for my husband, he is being well looked after and I even baked him some banana and chocolate muffins this afternoon to cheer him up :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment