Monday, 26 September 2011

Playing Catch Up

Don't seem to have had much blog time lately I have been so busy catching up with  my knitting.  I've been trying to get ahead with Christmas presents and feel I have made quite a good start!

I also had a few requests to design a simple matinee coat and hat for early born babies so whilst I have been having a bit of a good spell with my shoulder I got to it and came up with this little set.


I've designed it to be a quick knit which uses less than 90g of yarn for the complete set.  Ideally sized to fit early babies 3-5lb in weight but also suitable for 16" reborn dolls.



The set can be knitted in one colour or two and is a great pattern for using up those small balls of yarn left over from larger projects.

You can find the pattern on the website here:   Website    or you can also download it from Ravelry.

Now cuppa in hand I'm going to catch up with all the blogs that I've missed....ta ta for now x


1 comment:

  1. So incredibly cute. I love combination of blue and white. Great pattern.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete