Monday 26 September 2011

Playing Catch Up

Don't seem to have had much blog time lately I have been so busy catching up with  my knitting.  I've been trying to get ahead with Christmas presents and feel I have made quite a good start!

I also had a few requests to design a simple matinee coat and hat for early born babies so whilst I have been having a bit of a good spell with my shoulder I got to it and came up with this little set.


I've designed it to be a quick knit which uses less than 90g of yarn for the complete set.  Ideally sized to fit early babies 3-5lb in weight but also suitable for 16" reborn dolls.



The set can be knitted in one colour or two and is a great pattern for using up those small balls of yarn left over from larger projects.

You can find the pattern on the website here:   Tipeetoes.co.uk for baby knitting patterns    or you can also download it from Ravelry.

Now cuppa in hand I'm going to catch up with all the blogs that I've missed....ta ta for now x


1 comment:

  1. So incredibly cute. I love combination of blue and white. Great pattern.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete