Friday 1 February 2013

Friday...

This week has just flown by, I can't believe we are at the weeks end already!

My mum is not in the best of health and is more or less housebound now.  She has always enjoyed reading but these past few months she doesn't seem to be able to concentrate on the words as her attention span seems to come and go.  

I am going to look into talking books for her.  I don't really know much about them or what equipment she will need so today I am going to research and see what is available.

It's mum's birthday this month so I think if I could get her a couple of talking books and a player this would make a very welcomed gift for her.

This afternoon I have my lovely mobile hairdresser coming round to sort out my locks.  My hair hasn't been cut since before Christmas and is in need of a trim.  I'm sure this will give me a bit of a boost as I've been feeling quite sad over mum's declining health this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment