Saturday 9 February 2013

A Few Makes....


Such a lovely, bright day yesterday so I got the camera out  to take pics of a few items in my'ready to list' basket.



Ripple Blanket, Hat and Bootie set.  I used navy blue, white and sky blue and worked in random stripes to create this ripple blanket so it will be a 'on off'.  There was enough yarn left over to make a matching pull on hat and booties





Hat & Mittens Set ...this set is knitted in Adriafil Knitcol....which is a wonderful self striping 100% Merino yarn which is just perfect for little hats.  This set is knitted in the round so no irritating seams 


A baby girl's ripple blanket in shades of pink, lilac and white.  Again I used random stripes of colour to create a 'one off' blanket



These adorable bonnets are knitted in Sublime Cashmerino 4 ply yarn and I am so happy with the finished hats.  The yarn is a joy to knit with and I love the stitch definition that the yarn gives.  I added satin roses to each side of the bonnets.


Finally a new baby can never have enough little cardigans.  They are great for slipping on over little dresses and suits.  When my daughter was a baby I use to put her to bed wearing a babygrow with a knitted cardigan over the top.

You can find the items listed in my folksy shop here: Folksy


No comments:

Post a Comment