Wednesday 25 January 2012

'Nuala' Baby Knitting Pattern





This is my first design of 2012 comprising of a baby girls lacy bolero style cardigan with beret style hat and the cutest little ankle strap shoes.

Designed to fit a baby 0-3 Months it is a very quick and easy knit and a great little stash buster as the whole outfit only takes 100g of yarn.


Knitted on size 3.25mm and 4mm needles it makes up in a jiffy!



I think the design would work just as well knitted in one colour but I think the picot detailing looks lovely picked out in a contrast to the main yarn.

This is a pink and navy blue version - not to everyone's taste but it is good to show how different colours work!



You can find the pattern on my website : Tipeetoes.co.uk for baby knitting patterns it can also be found on Ravelry, Etsy and my Ebay shop


No comments:

Post a Comment