Thursday 21 July 2011

My Other Great Love....

is football and more importantly Leeds United.

Weekends are just not the same without the match to go to, it always feels like something is missing.  Thankfully we have some pre-season games before the season starts so Tuesday night my hubby rushed home from work so we could drive up to Rochdale  to see the Mighty Whites take on Rochdale in a pre-season friendly.

As Leeds fans we are quite anxious at the moment with the lack of player signings and only a couple of weeks left to the start of the new season.  After watching the game on Tuesday my fears have not been allayed...if we are to compete this year we really do need to strengthen the team.







A few pictures of the lads warming up before the game which Leeds won 1-0.

Our next game is on Saturday....we are off to Hillsborough to take on Sheffield Wednesday.  I think this will be a tougher test for us and I'm really curious to see how we will fare against tougher opposition!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I do hope they will do great for you ; ) Have a wonderful weekend !!

    ReplyDelete