Monday 16 January 2012

Brrrrrr...It's So Cold

The last couple of days have been so cold!  Hubby wasn't happy at having to leave the house a little earlier than usual so that he could scrape the frost from the windscreen before his journey to work and we have below freezing temperatures forecast again for tonight.  I have already seen the gritters out helping to make the roads safe and it certainly feels like Winter is well and truly here.

Monday's are always a busy day for me....I do very little housework over the weekend so Monday is my day for cleaning upstairs and down....changing bed linen and doing the laundry.  I always feel a great sense of satisfaction when the house is looking spic and span.

I also made a rice pudding in my slow cooker...although I use my slow cooker on a very regular basis it's the first time I have made a rice pudding in there.  It was so easy to make and tastes so delicious....a perfect dessert for a cold winter's day and there is ample left for tomorrow too..what more could I ask for :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment