Wednesday 7 August 2019

Rainy Days

After a couple of nice days we are back to heavy downpours this morning. The rain has got me thinking about the change of season and transitional Autumn knits.

I knitted these hoodies last year and they proved popular with mums.  Ideal for slipping on for short journeys in the car perhaps to visit Grandma or for popping on in the supermarket....some of those aisles are chilly!

The speckled hoodie is knitted in Sirdar Aran Rainbow Drops and comes in 12 shades so plenty to choose from.  I chose the shade Smarty for my granddaughter's hoodie.

The red hoodie is knitted in James C Brett Aztec Aran in a rich, true red.

The pattern gives instructions in sizes 0-6 Months and 6-12 Months and can be found on my website here ARAN HOODIE baby knitting pattern




No comments:

Post a Comment