Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back To Normal.....



I had a really lovely break over Easter.  We spent a busy few days visiting family and attending football matches but this morning it was back to work for hubby and back to running my little online business for me.

I spent the morning printing patterns and packaging up little booties that had been ordered over Easter and then it was on to housework.  We have barely been at home the past few days so caught up with the washing, hoovering and dusting etc

I found time this afternoon to make a lasagne and a yummy lemon drizzle cake so that's tea sorted for when hubby comes in from work.

I'm looking forward to sitting down this evening and doing some knitting/crochet....I have a fine 3ply shawl that needs finishing and I also want to make a knitted hat and pair of mittens to put with a pram blanket I finished last week.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day. The Lasagna and cake sound so delicious. I love homemade lasagna and made some earlier this week ; )
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete