Tuesday 5 February 2013

The Snow's Back




We awoke this morning to a light dusting of the white stuff and it has snowed on and off throughout the day.  This is where I sit with my knitting in the summer months.  The chair is just outside my kitchen door and on warm, summer days I put on the radio and take my work outside....not much chance of doing that today!

I have been busy with small orders and in the last two days I have made four pairs of baby boots, 3 pairs of loafers, 2 pairs of Mary Jane shoes, 3 Diaper sets and 2 curly tail hats.  I love being kept busy and I'm so happy that my baby knits are popular right now.  

I also have a new knitting pattern in the pipe-line.....the first outfit is complete and ready for photographing.  The pattern just needs test knitting and proofing now and it will  be ready to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment