Thursday 24 January 2013

Thursday..

Can't believe I am coming down with another cold...this is the third time since November and I'm feeling pretty fed up!!

After my second bout I started to take echinacea and vitamin C tablets in the hope that they would go some way to keeping further colds away but alas they don't seem to have made much difference.  Perhaps I need to take them a while longer to build up some immunity.

I never knew the echinacea flower was so pretty!




Today has been spent at home working on bootie orders and catching up with my recorded tv programmes.

I made some good old comfort food for tea...stew and dumplings....and very tasty it was too.  I made plenty so there is enough stew left over to turn into a pie which I will freeze. It will be great for a quick, trouble free  meal some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment