Sunday 15 January 2012

Still Here, Still Knitting



I'm afraid I have been guilty of neglecting my blog.....life kinda caught up with me!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a great start to the New Year.  I caught the dreaded Infulenza virus a couple of weeks before the big event but thankfully come Christmas Day I was feeling much more 'human' and an enjoyable day was spent with family.

I've just started working on a new crochet granny square throw for the sofa in shades of burnt orange, cream, coffee and chocolate brown, it may take me some time as I am going to make it in my spare time and my aim is to do a couple of squares a day.  

The knitting needles have also been busy with knitting orders  and I've been beavering away  to ensure the outfits are ready for the babies once they are born. (pics to follow soon)
 It's been  very chilly here today with a real nip in the air.  I cooked a traditional Sunday lunch with Roast Beef, Roast Potatoes, vegetables and Yorkshire Puddings with lashings of gravy...it went down a treat!  Homemade apple pie with custard to follow and I was so full I didn't feel like moving off the sofa for the rest of the afternoon...but after a little crochet time hubby and I wrapped up well and went for a walk to blow the cobwebs & the calories away :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment