Saturday 20 August 2011

Sorting My Stash....

I admit...I'm addicted to buying yarn especially when I feel like I have found a bargain.
The only downside to my addiction is where to store all that delicious yarn...well I have a craft room with  shelving heaving with boxes and bags full of my 'bargain buys'.

I've spent the last few days trying to sort out my stash and re-assemble my yarn boxes into some kind of order so that I am able to find that 'particular' yarn much more easily.  In the past it has been a case of rummaging through numerous boxes and bags trying to track it down so I now hope that as I have everything sorted & arranged by colour and ply that I will be able to find that elusive ball much more easily.

I've also been working on a new baby knitting design which is coming along nicely and I am hoping to be able to send the pattern out to one of my lovely test knitting ladies sometime next week.

I'm knitting the design in one of my favourite yarns for babies...Sirdar Snuggly..it is always a delight to knit with so soft and as the name suggests very snuggly.  It also comes in a great range of colours too!



1 comment:

  1. Hi, I would love to see pictures of your new design. I hope the yarn organizing is almost finished. It's alkways nice to have everything decluttered and cleaned up.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete