Sunday 24 July 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today has been a sort of lazy, laid back kind of day.
The sun has been shining for most of the day and it has been lovely just pottering about in the garden and doing a little bit of trimming here and there.
I also managed to finish a baby cocoon and hat which I started a couple of evenings ago.  I've a few items that need photos taking of so I can add them to my ravelry page so if I find time tomorrow I will try to get  them all sorted and have a little photo shoot.

This evening I am going to settle down with my knitting.  I've some Sirdar Baby Snowball yarn which I bought last winter which has been sat in my stash so I am going to make some baby bonnets and use the snowball yarn as a trim.  The yarn resembles little pom poms and is quite fun to knit with although it does take a little getting used to.
I made a couple of scarves for Christmas presents last year but never got around to knitting up the baby colours.  I think it will look lovely on little bonnets!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like my kind of day, a bit of pottering in the garden, blogging and crafting. The kids are playing somewhere!

    ReplyDelete