Sunday 10 July 2011

Busy Weekend

I've spent the weekend catching up with paperwork and completing my tax return for the year. I try to be good keeping up with paperwork and accounts but I'd much rather be doing my crafts and I  am all too easily distracted.

Thankfully the weather has been terrible with lots of rain so not really a weekend where I wanted to be out and about so I guess this has helped to focus my mind and get the dreaded accounts done, filed and out of the way.....and I feel sooooo much better for getting it all sorted.

Everything is now noted, recorded and filed where it should be and I can now get back to my crafts....yipeeee!!

This is my new pattern suitable for a baby girl...I've named it 'Isabella' and the set would be lovely for a winter home-coming outfit for a new baby girl. The set comprises of a little jacket, long trousers and a fur trimmed bonnet.



I have listed the outfit in my  Folksy Shop

If you would like to knit the outfit yourself you can find the pattern on my website: 
Tipeetoes.co.uk for baby knitting patterns or it can also be downloaded from Ravelry

3 comments:

  1. That is so very sweet. I love the pattern and the ribbon woven through it !!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely outfit,I love the way you have made the little leggins.. Beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete