Sunday 29 May 2011

Please Don't Think I'm Being Rude!

I am having problems trying to reply to comments left on my blog and also when trying to leave comments on blogs that I follow... is anyone else having the same problems with their blogs??
I cannot see who my followers and am unable to follow other blogs....it is all very frustrating!!

Frustration aside I have had a pretty lazy, laid back sort of day.  I had a lie in this morning which was quite novel as I am usually up with the larks be it a week day or the weekend.

I've spent the day catching up with my knitting and I also managed to list a pair of booties in my new Folksy shop.

I also experimented with my camera  to see how close I can get to my subject before the picture  goes all fuzzy and out of  focus.  I have a lovely jug of flowers on the dining table so chose one of the flowers and snapped this lovely bloom.......I was quite pleased with the result


1 comment:

  1. Jacqui your photography is lovely, everything is so clear. And I love the baby layette further back in the shades of grey, so pretty!

    (And think blogger has been blaying silly bloggers lately, comments have been a bit weird for a while)

    Now following :)
    Flo

    ReplyDelete